Hey, I’m Jenna. I’ve been a mom for almost three years now and have been “The Main Mom” since the beginning of 2019. I’m still learning the process of blogging (which I know I’m not supposed to admit, but let’s be honest here). I do, however, have tons of tips and tricks for being impressive without effort. Hang around and I’ll help you save time, save money and save your sanity.
My Promise to You
- I promise not to sell you anything I don’t personally believe in.
- I promise to be truthful about how things work out – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- I promise to be realistic and only offer suggestions that don’t take fancy equipment or supplies.
- You will create phenomenal memories with your munchkins.
- Your newly found skills may infuriate others, because you’ll impress without effort. You may soon be hated by your mother-in-law (who isn’t already?), neighbors, PTA mom’s, etc. I’m sorry for that, but it will be worth it.
- You will find yourself with downtime and the ability to unwind. You may have to pick up a new hobby, even.
Despite being a mom to #1 (an almost 3-year-old boy) and wife to Hubs (an Army vet), I have a background in Parks and Recreation. I got a BS from Indiana State University (Go Sycamores!) and a MS from Clemson University (Go Tigers!).
I worked for various local governments for years and decided the politics just weren’t worth it. Marriage and motherhood led to a desire to stay home (which I never imagined I would enjoy). But, I also have to bring home the bacon, so here I am, with this blog. Sharing all my secrets, so one day, when we meet in my kiddo’s classroom for the fieldtrip/holiday party/etc., you may actually trump me in effortless skill.
Talk to Me
Tell me what you think, whether you comment on a post or email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your opinions will help make this blog better. Thanks!
Stop, Collaborate & Listen
Want to work together on something exciting? Cool! Email me at email@example.com or click here for my media kit (updated monthly).
©2019 Mom of the Moment