Hey, I’m Jenna. I’ve been a mom for three years now and have been “The Main Mom” since the beginning of 2019. My mind is constantly aflutter, coming up with new ways, tips, and tricks to wow without the effort. Hang around and I’ll help you save time, save money, and save your sanity.
My Promise to You
- I promise not to sell you anything I don’t personally believe in.
- I promise to be truthful about how things work out – the good, the bad and the ugly.
- I promise to be realistic and only offer suggestions that don’t take fancy equipment or supplies.
- You will create phenomenal memories with your munchkins.
- Your newly found skills may infuriate others, because you’ll impress without effort. You may soon be hated by your mother-in-law (who isn’t already?), neighbors, PTA mom’s, etc. I’m sorry for that, but it will be worth it.
- You will find yourself with downtime and the ability to unwind. You may have to pick up a new hobby, even.
Despite being a mom to #1 (an adorable, 3-year-old boy) and wife to Hubs (an Army vet), I have a background in Parks and Recreation. I got a BS from Indiana State University (Go Sycamores!) and a MS from Clemson University (Go Tigers!).
I worked for various local governments for years and decided the politics just weren’t worth it. Marriage and motherhood led to a desire to stay home (which I never imagined I would enjoy). But, I also have to bring home the bacon, so here I am, with this blog. Sharing all my secrets, so one day, when we meet in my kiddo’s classroom for the fieldtrip/holiday party/etc., you may actually trump me in effortless skill.
Talk to Me
Tell me what you think, whether you comment on a post or email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your opinions will help make this blog better. Thanks!
Stop, Collaborate & Listen
Want to work together on something exciting? Cool! Email me at email@example.com or click here for my media kit (updated monthly).
©2019 Mom of the Moment